T&Cs Whitley Neill Christmas Competition
1. Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to those resident in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
3. Timings: The Promotion starts at 12pm on 9th December and finishes at 12pm on 21st December. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
4. How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and:
vi. Post a image of your Whitley Neill serve using the hashtag #Ginspired to Twitter and/or Instagram.
Entries must not feature offensive content, content promoting excessive drinking, content which infringes 3rd party copyright or anyone who appears to be or is under 25.
vii. Only one entry per user. If it becomes apparent that you attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
viii. By entering you accept that other entrants may submit ideas of concepts that are similar to your entry, and you will not be entitled to compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter should this arise.
5. Prize: A Christmas Gin hamper, contents may vary for the overall winner and Whitley Neill miniature for up to 20 runners-up. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative.
6. Selecting the winner & delivery: The winner and runners up will be selected by a judge. Winner/s will be selected within 24 hours of the closing date and contacted by direct message on either Twitter or Instagram. Winner/s must then provide the requested details within 24 hours to receive their prize before Christmas. Prize/s will be sent within 10 working days of receipt. Proof of ID may be required.
7. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
9. By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
10. The Promoter is Ponderosa, Wharfebank Business Centre, Otley, W. Yorks, LS21 3JP. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to Social Media Team at the above address.
11. Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here: https://twitter.com/tos. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any tweets in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
The Competition is no way endorsed or associated with Instagram.