08th December 2014
The Whitley Neill Christmas Cocktail Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants to the free Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
- 2. One bar will win the following: their cocktail will be featured on the Whitley Neill site with a link back to their own website; their cocktail featured on the Whitley Neill Gin Facebook and Twitter Pages on Christmas Day; a visit from Johnny Neill January 2015 for a cocktail-making event.
3. The free Promotion is only bars based in the UK. Entrants are not eligible to win more than once in one prize period. The prize is non-changeable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given.
4. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
5. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the Promotion (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative); and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. Entries will be accepted online at https://twitter.com/whitleyneill. To enter the Promotion, bars must submit their cocktail image and cocktail recipe and tag ‘@WhitleyNeill’ in the tweet and use hashtag #WNCCC. Bars must follow Whitley Neill Gin on Twitter to be considered.
8. The winner will be selected by Johnny Neill, Whitley Neill Gin’s Founder and Creator. His decision is final.
9. The competition opens at 8pm on Monday 8th December 2014 and closes at 8pm on Friday 21st December 2014.
10. The winner will be notified of their win on Twitter by direct message. Winners’ names and countries will be available by sending a stamped SAE to the Promoter at the address below, within 3 months of the competition closing, marked “Whitley Neill Gin Bar Cocktail Recipe Competition”
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
13. By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
14. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
15. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this Promotion without the individual’s prior consent.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter may amend or withdraw this Promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
18. The winner may be invited to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion. By entering this Promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this Promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
20. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 20, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the Promotion or from any prize.
22. The Promoter is Digital Welly, Pegholme Mill, Wharfebank Business Centre, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21 3JP. All communication regarding this Promotion should be forwarded in writing to Whitley Neill Gin Bar Cocktail Recipe Competition, at the above address.
23. English law governs these terms and conditions and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.