18+. UK, IOM and CI. 4 prizes. 24 hrs to claim. Closes Midnight 03/07/2018
Conditions of entry
Please read these conditions carefully. By submitting an entry to this prize draw ‘Whitley Neill and Manchester Eats competition’, you are deemed to have read and accepted these conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Please keep a copy for your records.
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open only to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man, aged 18 and over excluding employees of Whitley Neill, Halewood Wines & Spirits and Manchester Eats its agents or associated companies, any appointed agency or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and any such person’s family or household members
2. How to enter: Online entry only, no purchase is necessary. Visit Facebook (Facebook.com/WhitleyNeill) and post a comment or visit Twitter (twitter.com/WhitleyNeill) retweet the competition tweet and reply to the tweet
3. On announcing the winner we will ask the winner to DM us their contact details on our reply to the winning post. We will then email / contact direct to arrange prize delivery.
4. Tagging in images relating to the prize, or tagging others on the post will not constitute an entry and will be discarded accordingly.
5. The information listed above constitutes your personal information; this will be collected in order to administer this prize draw. The promoter won’t use this information in any other way unless you have given the promoter your consent to do so.
6. Access to a computer, the Internet, a Facebook profile or Twitter profile is required to enter the promotion.
7. One entry per person across any associated social media platforms (facebook.com/WhitleyNeill and twitter.com/WhitleyNeill). Entrants can only win one prize throughout the promotion.
8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. By the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’ or the use of automated devices or processes). In this event, that person’s entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Third party or bulk registrations will be excluded.
9. Promotional Period: The promotion will be open for entries from 4:00pm 28 June 2018. The final closing date for entries is 23.59 on 03 July 2018. Any late entries (received after the closing date) will not be counted. Winner will be notified by message on 4 July 2018.
10. The Prize: There will be one prize draw with 4 winners randomly drawn for the prize from all entries across Facebook and Twitter social media platforms. All promotional messages and competition posts relating to the Whitley Neill and Manchester Eats competition are deemed as being part of the same promotion. Each winner will receive two weekend tickets to Manchester Eats event at Heaton Park, Manchester on the 7-8 July 2018..
The Winners will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received within the time period 28 June – 3 July 2018. The promoter will contact the winners via the contact details they have provided or via Direct Message on social media.
The winner will need to comment on the promotional post from Whitley Neill Facebook page (www.facebook.com/WhitleyNeill) with the name of the person they’d like to go with.
The winner will need to retweet and reply to the tweet from Whitley Neill Twitter profile (twitter.com/WhitleyNeill) with the Twitter handle of the person they’d like to go with.
11. If any winner cannot be contacted within 48hrs of being notified and confirm acceptance of their prize, or if the prize is declined, an alternative winner will be drawn and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to their prize. Winner must confirm acceptance of their prize within 48hrs of the first prize win notification from the promoter, providing a full postal address in order to obtain their prize.
12. No cash or other prize alternative available in whole or in part. In the unlikely event that any part of the prize is unavailable the promoter reserves the right to substitute it with something of equal or greater value.
13. General: The winner’s names will be posted on the promoting brands Facebook page. The name and county of the winner will be available on request for a period of 3 months by sending a SAE clearly marked Whitley Neill Manchester Eats competition.
14. To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of the prize or any act or default of any third party supplier, which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. Winners may be required to take part in publicity, and by entering this promotion; winners give their consent to take part in such publicity with no further recompense.
16. The promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered.
17. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the consumer in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to verify all winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there is or the promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion has been compromised.
19. The Promoters decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
20. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
22. The Promoter monitors entrant’s responses to this Promotion and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook communities or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. Your use on Facebook is subject to the terms and conditions located here: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
23. Any entries received from private accounts in Facebook will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
24. Winners must provide proof of DOB in order to claim prize and must be aged over 18 years of age. A scan of a driving licence or passport will constitute proof.
25. Data Protection: Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation in force from time to time (where “Data Protection Legislation” is defined as “all applicable privacy and data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any applicable national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation Wales relating to the processing of personal data and the privacy of electronic communications, as amended, replaced or updated from time to time.). By submitting an entry in accordance with these terms and conditions, you consent to the Promoter processing your personal data for the following purposes:
a) administering this promotion and notifying the winner that they have won;
b) sending the prize to the winner (which may include sharing the winner’s personal data with the Promoter’s logistics provider or marketing agency); and
c) posting the full name and county of the winner on the Facebook pages detailed above, in accordance with the requirements of the Committees of Advertising Practice Code.