1. Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to those resident in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
3. The Promotion starts at 13:00pm on April 17th 2015 and finishes at 11:59pm on May 1st. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
4. To enter, you must have access to the internet and;
i. Comment on any one of the promotional posts with a picture of your drink or cocktail containing Whitley Neill Gin.
ii. Entries must not feature offensive content, content promoting excessive drinking, content which infringes 3rd party copyright or anyone who appears to be or is under 25.
iii. Only one entry per user. If it becomes apparent that you attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
iiii. By entering you accept that other entrants may submit ideas of concepts that are similar to your entry, and you will not be entitled to compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter should this arise.
5. One winner from Facebook and one winner from Twitter will each receive one 70cl bottle of Whitley Neill Gin. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative.
6. Two winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received up to and including 11:59pm on May 1st. Two winners will be selected within 72 hours of the closing date and contacted by reply to their Facebook comment or tweet. Two winners must then provide the requested details within 5 working days and the prizes will be sent within 10 working days of receipt. Proof of ID may be required.
7. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
9. By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
10. The Promoter is Grapple, Wharfebank Business Centre, Otley, W. Yorks, LS21 3JP. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to Social Media Team at the above address.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here: https://twitter.com/tos. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any tweets in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.